Authorizations must be re-submitted annually.
By submitting the form below, you authorize ChildRoots staff to:
- Treat small abrasions with an antibacterial solution and a bandage.
- Reapply family-provided sunscreen to "hot spots" in the afternoon during the summer months.
- Apply family-provided diaper creams and lotions.
- Administer family-provided emergency medication (EpiPen, inhalers) in emergency situations.
- Provide emergency health services, including but not limited to the use of CPR, first aid, ambulance transport, and hospitalization.
- Take classroom walking excursions with teachers.
ChildRoots staff will not administer any non-emergency medication. Medication required while your child is in care must be administered by a parent or guardian.